2 Ways to Bypass Surveys on Any Website

When you're perusing the web, you could run into some major issues. You are asked to submit a survey when you visit a website and are about to view the content. Those questionnaires are really inconvenient, and some of them are CPA/CPL surveys (which means: you have to pay ). Instead of doing a survey, you can skip it with a few clicks. Here are two methods for skipping surveys on any website, including ShareCash.




2 Ways to Bypass Surveys on Any Website 


Method 1 (Using Javascript)

Disabling Javascript on Web-Browsers will make surveys never appear:

Google Chrome:


1) Click on Settings' Wrench on the top right of Google Chrome.

2) Click Options.

3) Scroll down, and Click Advanced system Settings

4) Click on Content Settings to show options of Google Chrome web page content.

5) Under the Javascript section check the box: Do not allow any site to run Javascript 

6) Done! Now just go to the website that asks for surveys and you'll bypass them.


Firefox:


On Firefox you can use this simple Add-on called QuickJava to disable and enable Javascript fast.
Download it here.

Note: This method doesn't work for all websites, like Sharecash: it will prompt you that you have disabled Javascript, Check Method 2 that works for all Websites.







Method 2 (Using Inspect Element)

1) When you are prompted to take a survey, Right Click the title and Click Inspect Element






2) Now keep pressing Delete button to delete scripts on Inspect Element tab, until Complete a Survey disappear.
                                                                 Click to enlarge Image

3) After the bar disappear, keep deleting until the Page go lighter (whiten) with no dark area.

4) Done! Now you'll see your full content or download on Sharecash.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Search Bar Firefox 57 Quantum addon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Search Bar Firefox 57 Quantum addon how to bypass surveys

    ReplyDelete

If you have any queries. Please let me know!